Mention the word sex anywhere in the world and you will get all sorts of emotions from different people. This topic invokes mixed reactions from excitement, tenderness, and love all the way to disappointment, longing, and anxiety. Many people have experienced almost all these emotions at one time or another.
Having sexual issues in your relationship can be depressing to both partners. It can even be a leeway to a bad breakup. However, with the myriad number of ways available to help you improve your sex life, you can be on your way to the best times of your relationship you never even imagined existed. Let us look at some ways on how to improve your sex life.
Talk to your partner
Oftentimes you may not be in control of the sexual problems you are experiencing. Some factors such as age, stress levels, health issues, and many others may be the contributor to your lack of sexual desire. If you don’t talk to your partner about it, he or she may misinterpret that they are not attractive anymore or that you are getting sex from somewhere else. To avoid these misunderstandings, try letting each other know if you are experiencing any issues that may be causing the sexual disorders.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
Your health says a lot about your sex life. If you are leading an unhealthy lifestyle, you will experience more relationship problems than you anticipated for. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep your sex life on the right track. Here are some of the things you can do to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Eat right – Avoid too many fatty foods
- Reduce the amount of alcohol intake
- Avoid smoking
After staying together for a couple of years, sex is no longer fun and enjoyable; it is more of a routine. Make it more romantic and rekindle the spark by trying out the following.
- Be adventurous – try having sex in places that you never imagined. Be open to anything and try out different styles.
- Be Sensual – create the perfect love making environment that will make your whole body aware of what is going on.
- Be frisky – Try doing childlike things like writing love notes to each other, taking a nice warm bubble bath together tickle each other, and make fun moments.
- Be more creative – Routine is what normally kills the fun of it. Be spontaneous, try out sex toys, have sex in the certain time of the day that you never thought was suitable for sex.